1. AMP Club Teacher/Sponsor — this is a critical volunteer role; AMP provides all materials and programming so that our teacher/sponsors are not burdened with another time consuming responsibility.
2. AMP Mentors — we look to the School Alumni Association for community, business, philanthropy and religious leaders to come back to their own schools as Mentors, sharing their most valuable life experiences and challenges with our student members.
3. Grant writers — there are numerous Corporate, Community and Governmental grant opportunities for which AMP is qualified. We need organized writers who can help us complete grants and compete for these funds.
4. AMP Tour Guides — in the future we will train our college members to be tour guides, but currently we will rely on community leaders/volunteers who love to share their local history and culture.
5. AMP Ambassadors — these volunteers have the opportunity to serve as program speakers/presenters at local civic organizations, church groups, and social clubs to help us spread the word about the community benefits that AMP offers.
6. AMP Volunteer Coordinators — Organize and manage AMP volunteers, communicate with school principals and student activity directors, AMP teacher/sponsors, and AMP Club leadership. We have seven (7) VC positions available for each of the seven (7) regions of Louisiana. This role will develop into seven (7) salaried staff positions.
7. AMP Rainmakers — fundraising and building financial support for the AMP Mission.